Top commentators of January 2017(Claim your rewards).


top It's been a long period of time this January and many of us have been expecting this Day(The end of January).
We promised all Crackers to reward the 3 top commentators of the month and that is what we are about to do now.

What is 3 top commentators of the month?
3 top commentators of the month means the 3 people with the highest comments in our site for that particular month.


Below are the list of 5 top commentators.
1. Kolawale Tobi


2. Bright

3. Adesina Babatunde

4. Christian Nelson

5. Meeky Bash

If you are among the above listed names(1 - 3),then you have to comment with your mobile number, your network provider and your facebook username.
Example:
08176128336 - Etisalat - Cracker Lordz


unfortunately for Bright, he was disqualified. This means that Bright
won't be receiving any reward.


Reasons why Bright was disqualified

We know that most of you readers might not know the reasons why Bright was disqualified. Well, Bright was disqualified because of his repeated spamming with his comments.
Bright was publishing an online money making business with the comment box.
Upon that, the business was a fake and scam. We deleted the comment severally and he keeps publishing the same comment. This occurred for about 6 times.

Below are the proves why Bright was disqualified

Comment

Upon that, he decided to start publishing comments twice. See the below image

Spam


In respect to this, we have decided to change the rules of top commentators. From now hence, rewards to top commentators will be done on random.

This means that we won't reward top commentators monthly again. We will reward them any time we wish(either daily, weekly, monthly or yearly). We will also sometimes post free recharge pins for our active visitors.

Therefore, always visit this site(you might be lucky to see free recharge pins) and drop your comments(to be among the top commentators to be rewarded).


Congratulations to the 2 top commentators of January.
You too can be among the top commentators by just dropping your comments.
Previous
Next Post »

7 comments

Click here for comments
Famozine
admin
1 February 2017 at 09:46 ×

08079545244 glo Tobi kolawole

Reply
avatar
Bright
admin
1 February 2017 at 10:06 ×

08148784030... I didn't even get a warning about it.. huh?? what the f*ck.. I wasn't even aware of any of this.. SB told me about me that's why I decided to share it with the crackers.. I ain't even the owner of the site neither am I related to the author that owns the site. why would I be posting sth that won't add a thing to my life? that's absurd. my repeated comments are the ones I usually forget, then I retype my adding another comment. and secondly I never saw a brake light of adesina babatunde commenting. this is totally absurd. and I think I, the best commentator's been cheated ... well done admin!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
1 February 2017 at 21:41 ×

Add me on facebook = Cracker Lordz

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
1 February 2017 at 21:43 ×

Lol Bright. We will consider you. Add me on facebook = Cracker Lordz
So that I can send the recharge pin.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
4 February 2017 at 22:50 ×

09059399648- glo- Adesina babatunde

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
6 February 2017 at 23:26 ×

Well i wil try my best since i hv been forgotten.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
8 February 2017 at 22:11 ×

Thanks to crackerwap for the gift....... More of this to come and really need ur post boss

Reply
avatar